Truckhaven! October 25th-26th | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truckhaven! October 25th-26th

I want to go.. I am planning to go.. But.. I have too much work to do on the X.. So I'm not gonna say I'm going until I know I'll have things up and running again...

~Mark

....Insert subliminal message...(Show's hill must be conquered)...:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

well since i SHOULD have the navajo trail ready by saturday (for a johnson valley run) i'll probably go. honestly im just typing this without even looking at a calender, but heck, the only things i plan this far in advance in off-roading trips

I should be there with my lady and Dustin will probably bring out the silver Ranger. We are reworking and improving the front suspension of his Dana 44 setup.

...I can't wait to see your new and improved ride in person..:D

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....... Pecan Pie! Fresh Salsa and chips!

Oh yeah and dust in your eyes if your behind me!!!!!!!!!!! lol

We are bringing a crazy cowboy friend out who has an 650 Artic Cat, if there are no objections. We have been driving that thing around the horse trails at the ranch. Those Artic Cats can really wheel.

as long as it dosn't do donuts in our campsite!:D

as long as it dosn't do donuts in our campsite!:D

90ranajo has the donuts in camp covered of course if he makes it for this trip:p:

So where are you guys gonna be camping??? The only spot ive been to is off marina dr so im not really sure how to get the the other ones.

Yea well that the next question to be decided....Marina Dr. or the bluffs again?

The bluffs are not far from marina dr. you turn right on the road by the Travertine Grill then follow it down for a few miles then it's on the right hand side of the highway.

i am hopping to make it all will depend on work but i will press to get the time off been wanting to make it to one of these runs for years

I'm good with both places...

Attachments

• Picture-2.jpg
    Picture-2.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 118

cybergasm said:
90ranajo has the donuts in camp covered of course if he makes it for this trip

And if you're nice, I might be persuaded to bring a couple of boxes of Chocodiles!:D

thats one gallon of diesel!

Maybe for you Danny! That's about .3-.5 gallons for me.:D

O God...somebody give Danny $5 bucks:rolleyes::p:

O God...somebody give Danny $5 bucks:rolleyes::p:

Naw, I won't give him $5, but I will give him $4.04 which is what I currently pay for diesel.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Naw, I won't give him $5, but I will give him $4.04 which is what I currently pay for diesel.

Yeah but the way Danny drives he needs the extra .96 cents:p:

Back