Who will be at TDS | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who will be at TDS

Ok, so take the 86 to the 22, then turn where???? Just so I Know :)
Scott

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Matt and Bill, we definitely have to find that same trail again. Bill, are ou talking about the area close the the big antenna over there. If not, that might be a decent spot too. Anyway, I'm ready to go and like beaterjeep said Matt, you WILL be there!:frustrate

Hi guys, thanks for making me feel lousy:( I won't be able to make it to TDS. My truck will probaly still be at 4xDr. installing the D44. I finally caved in. Told my wife it was the only way I wouldn't break down anymore:D Can't wait:bounce: Anyway I'm hoping it's ready for Arizona:smoke:

The axle eating hill is near the waterfall. I'm pretty sure Rick knows where, Peter called it CJ hill. It seems short wheelbase rigs have a hard time on it:hammer:

Have a GREAT time and take lotsa pictures, specialy at CJ hill.

GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

IT'S FINALLY FINISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

Winter call me this morning to tell me the truck is finish!!
Were going tommorrow to pick it up. I will take some pictures and post them. Can't wait to test it out!!!!!:bounce:

Awesome:bounce: :bounce: That's great news!

I will be there. Most likely arriving on Wednesday morning.

Hey Colin, we don't have to wait for TDS to try those areas again, heck we'll be out their many times before that event, testing out the new suspension.:bounce: Besides your the lucky one, you get to do the testing!!!
I guess you can tell that I'm excited!!!:bounce: It's been a long awaited project.:D

TDS

WHen exactly is TDS adn we are talking about the truckhaven one right? forgive me if i am asking a stupid question

TDS is always the first weekend in March. The real name is Desert Safari, and it's put on by Tierra Del Sol 4x4 Club. Yes, it's held at Truckhaven.

Paul: YES!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by beaterjeep

Hey, I resemble that remark LOL...
Scott

I think you meant resent.

No... he "resembles" that remark. That's a Three Stooges'ism.

Is anyone up for taking a passenger? I want to go out, but it may not be with the Pumpkin. Char won't be able to make it.

Originally posted by Fenderguy
Yes Paul, I can tell you are excited. I am also excited to test it. It will be the first truck I've driven with a really good suspension on it. We are going to fly!! :bounce: :D

So the phrase "Drive it like you stole it" doesn't apply, right?

we are never going to see colin out there if he is driving a truck with a good suspension. heck the dust cloud wont even be around long enoough for us to find him.

Hey colin is winter coming out with you?

Matt

Originally posted by Rick
Is anyone up for taking a passenger? I want to go out, but it may not be with the Pumpkin. Char won't be able to make it.

Rick there is always a seat for you in my truck.

Tom - Not quite since Paul will be in the truck too. Although I wouldn't mind stealing it now. (Hey Paul your truck all of a sudden turned grey and mine became black.):D :eek:

Matt - Yes Winter will be out there with me. And You better be out there!:frustrate

For the testing I'll drive it some. But fo r TDS, I'm taking my own. Paul will be driving his truck.

Originally posted by ok89

I think you meant resent.

Noooo.. I meant resemble.... Like rick said.. a three stooges ism..
Scott

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by tdavis So the phrase "Drive it like you stole it" doesn't apply, right?
Well Tom, Colin can drive it anyway he wants to. I would like to see the limits of what this truck can do, so if he wants to go 100 mph thats just fine with me. I will probably be videoing it anyway, but it would be fun to ride along also.

By the way I hear Colin has a new phrase now.

"Drive it like a rental car".:D :eek:

Back