Return From Truckhaven 2009 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Return From Truckhaven 2009

I'd offer up my spare Colin, but you broke the only shaft I don't have a spare of?:(

There was a spare shaft in the fire pit though out there:p: I'm sure it's tempered by now!:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...Great pics as always...:biggthump

...I especially like the video of BKennedy's rig on the night run...I also noticed Truckhaven left it's mark on someones Dodge ...:eek:

Got home yesterday afternoon. Great trip and mucho fun. Sorry I couldn't stay for the afternoon run on Sunday. Sounds like the arches were fun.

It was nice to see friends I hadn't seen in a while and meet a few new ones. Especially Char :D We finally had a drivers meeting on time.:shoot: I guess the economy is taking it's toll, the group was very small this year.

The ceremonial tree burning was bright as ever. It got the attention of all the surrounding campsites.

We tried a new obstacle that took my door and Colin's driver’s axle. Someone suggested we call it the Fakrwee obstacle cause once you're on it you lose the line and get lost:D

I'm glad all the out of state fiends are home safe and sound.:burnout::bdrunk:

Now let's start planning the next one
:thumbsup:

..I also noticed Truckhaven left it's mark on someones Dodge ...:eek:

Guilty! :p:

but to be fair...I warned him that the truck would not look same afterward:D

It adds character. Not a bother at all. I promise many more scars to come. I was out visiting the local vegetation when the tree lighting ceremony took place. Thanks to those that put out the embers in the cab of my rig. Much appreciated. Db_1 thanks again for the parts. PM me with your address and I'll send you the replacement.:salute:

..:scratch:..I am hoping you will be back for another trip...Usually, all that excitement is spread out more evenly amongst all the members...:D

Alice in Chains....Nice:thumbsup:

Had a great time! Weather was perfect. Good people, good wheelin'
I should have some pictures posted soon.
You guys missed the real fun; Dan flew over our camp Monday morning and hit the siren on his plane. Did a few turns around the camp site. I looked over at that group who was making all the noise and they looked a little worried.:p:

Hey, whats up. I'm new to the forum, but had a blast at Truckhaven. I was the guy in the white Jeep rubicon. What a awesome time, thanks to everyone for posting pics, as my camera took a poop and had none of my own.

It was good to meet and have you out there, Gary. Keep an eye out in the California Forum, as we go there almost once a month while the weather is cool enough out there.

I saw that guy that was camped next to us out there today at work...forgot his name:rolleyes: He has a landscaping business out where I live and we are working on the same project...small world.

I saw that guy that was camped next to us out there today at work...forgot his name:rolleyes: He has a landscaping business out where I live and we are working on the same project...small world.
Did he bring his daughter...........I think she liked you:p::rolleyes::crazy:

It was good to meet and have you out there, Gary. Keep an eye out in the California Forum, as we go there almost once a month while the weather is cool enough out there.

Definately, I'll be watching to see if we can do another run up there. Also, if anyone is interested in doing a run here in BHC tri state area. Sleeping princess, Moss wash, Prez choice, all awesome if anyone interested in going let me know.

Back